Paper Services

The paper we can process include but are not limited to:

Paper Grades

  • OCC (Old Corrugated Cardboard)
  • Kraft Paper (rolls and bales)
  • Paper Rolls and Paper Bales
  • Job Lot Rolls
  • SWL (Sorted White Ledger)
  • SOP (Sorted Office Paper)
  • ONP (Old Newsprint)
  • HWE Hard White Envelope, Copy Paper)
  • SBS – Unprinted, Lightly Printed, or Heavy Print
  • Pre-consumer Tissue Bales or Rolls

Comments are closed